Thursday, May 23, 2013

Michael Buble`"To Be Loved" album review

 
*I received this album for free from One2One Network to review. all opinions are my own. I am eligible for incentives* 

Last night I had the pleasure of listening to the new album "To Be Loved" by Michael Buble`. I honestly loved every song on this album! One song that was pleasantly surprising was "You've Got A Friend In Me"  I really love that Michael has added some of his own songs to this album "It's A Beautiful Day" is a great song and adds some great energy to this album!

To Be Loved, out now, finds the Grammy winner covering songs by Frank Sinatra, the Bee Gees, Jackson 5, Elvis Presley, Van Morrison, and more. In the mix of golden standards are four original songs co-written by Bublé, dipping into his personal life for inspiration.




It's A Beautiful Day Official Video

Michael Buble` makes all the renditions on this album work thanks to his uniquely talented voice. If your a fan of Frank Sinatra, you will love Michael Buble`.You can download this album on itunes and Amazon, I have included the links below!
download "To Be loved" from itunes here
 download "To Be Loved" from Amazon here














No comments:

Post a Comment