Friday, May 24, 2013

my review for Rod Stewart's album "Time"

I participated in this campaign for One2One Network. I received a free copy of the CD to facilitate my review. By posting, I am eligible for incentives. All opinions stated are my own.


The album was born from a burst of inspiration that came while Rod was reviewing his life for his recent memoir. Rod rediscovered his voice as a songwriter and rekindled his gift for writing the honest, nerve-touching narratives that have been the cornerstone to the first three decades of his career.      



Over the past two weeks I have been listening to Rod Stewarts new album, Time. It's been almost 20 years since his last album, so this made me kind of nervous to see what direction Rod's song writing skills had went. I'm happy to say this album is on par with the rest of his work. Rod's voice has hardly changed over the years, which is Great because that's what makes him so recognizable!
The song that I find my self listening to the most is "She makes Me Happy" If you love Rod Stewart this album is a must for any fan!


You can preview Rod Stewart's album "Time" through the link below.
"Time" album preview

You can also buy "Time" at the links below.
Time (Deluxe Version) on itunes
Time on Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment