Sunday, June 12, 2011

SLEEP?

 So I have been a little busy the past couple weeks being deprived of sleep and my sanity! Jensynn is teething and it really felt like a nightmare of no sleep and a forever endless screaming baby! I decided to try my wellements gripe water for some relief for him and I both. The results within a day were a calmer more happy baby. I also would like to try the natural teething tablets, I think the key of these products working is the  chamomile in them. I also tried some chamomile tea last night for bedtime, it was an organic chamomile tea with 2 teaspoons of sugar. Either I was just a lot more tired than I realized or this stuff really does the trick. I felt very relaxed and calm before I drifted off. So now I am really interested in trying herbal remedies and aroma therapy.


A girl named Loni (ljewkes)on my youtube channel first got me interested by trying out herbs and aroma therapy and I thought, hey if it is working for her it will probably work for me. So that's where I'm at right now in the journey through mommyhood I look forward to trying new natural ways of coping with stress and natural ways of helping my little man to feel better. If anyone has and suggestions on products please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment