Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Erewhon Corn Flakes

                       Erewhon Corn Flakes 






Today I'm reviewing Erewhon corn flakes, I have to say, these taste like your regular corn flake but with a tiny bit more flavor, they did started to get a little soggy after about 3 minutes, corn flakes really don't stand the test of time though in milk. I did add some sugar to my bowl of cereal just because I like a little bit of sweetness to mine. I can't say I was blown away by how much better they taste than your average corn flake cereal but remember, It does truly matter what is inside!

Ingredients

  • Organic milled corn
  • sea salt


 Two simple ingredients. It's nice not to have to worry if your cereal has soy or any  unpronounceable "things" in it. It's great to know there is always the organic gluten free certified corn flake option rather than risking it and eating a cereal that is not certified gluten free and of course the simple ingredients are what makes Erewhon cereal so great. over all I enjoyed these!

I would like to Thank Attune Foods so much for letting me try their cereals to review them, your such a great company!



No comments:

Post a Comment