Thursday, November 3, 2011

Erewhon Strawberry Crisp cereal review


 Hey guy's! Got another great gluten free product review for you this week! I was recently sent 3 boxes of Erewhon cereal from Attune Food's so that I could review them.


 Today I had the pleasure of trying strawberry crisp, I have listed the ingredients below.
  • Organic Brown rice
  • Organic corn meal
  • Organic evaporated cane juice
  • Freeze dried strawberries
  • Sea salt
  • Natural strawberry flavor

 I really appreciate the fact that the ingredients are simple and pure! I found that there are just the right amount of strawberries and the corn flakes were actually thick and not thin and flimsy like most corn flake cereals. There are some brown rice crisps in the mix as well, so it was full of texture. This is not a super sweet cereal but it doesn't need to be because that would take away from the flavors. I also found that it didn't get soggy when I let it sit in the milk for a couple of minutes and up till the last bite it still didn't get soggy! I didn't end up eating the normal amount of cereal I usually eat because it actually is very filling, which I honestly loved! Thank you so much Attune Foods for letting me try out your great cereals!

My overall opinion of Erewhon strawberry cereal is that it is a filling and very tasty cereal and I felt good about eating it because It's organic and the ingredients are sinple, what a great addition to the gluten free cereal! For those of you who are looking for your favorite gluten free corn flake cereal with strawberries, I think this is it! 

please also check out my video review http://www.youtube.com/user/jthompson1882?feature=mhee

Please check out attune foods website at  http://www.attunefoods.com/
 and also their facebook page http://www.attunefoods.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment